CC Dev Tool v2
July 2018 - Aug 2018
Built Using : Java, JAX-RS, Python, Flask, Tornado, Restful-Api’s
Purpose : Make debugging and report analysis easy.
Description : The web based tool was developed by keeping the below points in mind:
• To have an environment where the JAR can be deployed and executed.
• Web based interface for Rest Api data injection as well as websocket data injection without relying on other 3rd party clients for testing and debugging.
• Debugging made easy for developers for library-based projects.
• Performance analysis done by inject- ing large number of data at one shot and recording the response and state of the software.
• Log analysis are done using Elas- ticsearch, Logstash & Kibana
• Mainly built to help with the Cisco Conferencing Connector project, but this tool will help with any other library based applications for its testing, debugging and performance analysis
Jira-Jenkins Integration with Robot Framework
Feb 2018 - Mar 2018
Built Using : Python, Flask, Robot Framework
Tools Used : Jenkins , Jira
Purpose : Have Jenkins job integrated with jira cases
Description : This project is used to integrate Jenkins job results with Jira cases.
• Automation job is created using Robot Framework and selenium.
• When Jenkins runs the job, if Job fails, it will check in jira whether any case is already present which matches this case. If it’s there it will update the already existing case. If not, it will create new case.
• You can trigger the Jenkins job / Jobs (Upstream / Downstream) via Jira comment section using commands.
• If the Jenkins Job passes, it will mark already existing case in jira to resolved as it got fixed.
Development Helper Tool for CDA
Oct 2016 - Feb 2017
Built Using : Python, Flask, Tornado, Restful-Api’s, Bootstrap
Purpose : To check vulnerability and loop holes
Description : This is a web-based tool which was developed for:
• To check all the exposed websocket api fuctionalities.
• Check validation functionalities
• To check if cross site-scripting is handled or not.
• Inject large data over time, to check the threshold capacity and as well as processing capability of each exposed websocket api’s.
• Whether commands for each web- socket execute as expected.
• Validating keep-alive functionality of each api’s
GAIT Pattern Analysis
Jun 2014 - Feb 2015
Built Using : Php , CakePHP, Python, Django , Restful-Api’s, Android, MySQL
Tools Used : Any mobile device which has gyroscope.
Purpose : To authenticate a person using GAIT.
Description : This project is used to authenticate a person using his/her GAIT pattern.
• Android app is developed, which retrieves data from the gyroscope sensor and as well as gps sensor.
• App then sends the data over to the python server using rest-api, which crunches the data that it received over the time, and analysis the user GAIT pattern to the already stored data.
• The processed data is then plotted against the graph using php, which compares already existing data of the user, to understand whether its same or within the range by removing noise.
• The result is then sent as a response to the android app.
• The app will display the result whether the device is being used by the same person over time or not.
• Elaborated detail can be seen in the app dashboard which shows the graph.
• This project proves that using just one mobile phone which has gyroscope can be used to read your walking pattern, which is unique for all individual.
• This can be used as another alternative for authentication.
Dynamic Website Creation with Inhouse Content Management System.
Jun 2013 - Dec 2013
Built Using : Php, CakePHP, MySQL, Bootstrap
Purpose : To create a CMS like Drupal or Wordpress
Description : The CMS system is created from scratch, which can control all the functionalities of Website
• It can create new pages on demand.
• The Homepage can be customized by dragging the block content.
• Drag and drop content to the pages.
• Preview the changes.
• Change the theme of the website if required (Limited to 10 themes), which could be downloaded from internal sever and uploaded into the Inhouse CMS system